Update for Medical Notebook

on 15.6.10 with 0 comments



I began this blog as a way for me to update my knowledge as well as keep a handy resource online during my struggle to get a Post Graduation (PG) seat after my MBBS. As I struggled for almost 5 years, this blog kept growing and though difficult to manage became a hobby. Of late, the updates are few and far between, however, I do plan to be regular in keeping this blog relevant to the present time. Over the next month (June - 2010), I plan to clear up a lot of clutter, update links and spruce up the blog, with a new template. My subscribers, who use feed readers or receive updates via their emails, may find some errors or discrepancies. I request you to please have patience during this update.

Category: Medical Subject Notes

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment